The top 3 projectors are the Epson PowerLite 1781W, BenQ MW535A, and ViewSonic PA503W.Buy Now
- Brightness: measured in lumens, determines image clarity and visibility in different lighting conditions
- Resolution: the higher the resolution, the sharper the image
- Portability: important if you need to take the projector to different meeting rooms or locations
- Connectivity: check if the projector has the necessary ports to connect to your devices
- Keystone correction: corrects distorted images when the projector angle is not perpendicular to the projection surface
Review ratings: 4.6/5 (Amazon, 230 ratings), 4.5/5 (Best Buy, 62 ratings)
Suggested retail price: $799.99
Important specs: 3200 lumens, WXGA resolution (1280x800), HDMI and USB connectivity, 1.18x optical zoom, 4.0 lbs weight
Why it's recommended: The Epson PowerLite 1781W is highly recommended by experts and users for its brightness, resolution, and portability. It also has a sleek design and easy connectivity options. Perfect for professionals who need a reliable and versatile projector for office presentations.
Review ratings: 4.6/5 (Amazon, 342 ratings), 4.5/5 (Best Buy, 42 ratings)
Suggested retail price: $599.00
Important specs: 3600 lumens, WXGA resolution (1280x800), HDMI and USB connectivity, 1.2x optical zoom, 5.1 lbs weight
Why it's recommended: The BenQ MW535A is a close second with its high brightness and good resolution. It also has a longer lamp life than most projectors in its category. Perfect for those who prioritize brightness and image quality over portability.
Review ratings: 4.5/5 (Amazon, 791 ratings), 4.3/5 (Best Buy, 10 ratings)
Suggested retail price: $459.00
Important specs: 3600 lumens, WXGA resolution (1280x800), HDMI and VGA connectivity, 1.1x optical zoom, 4.9 lbs weight
Why it's recommended: The ViewSonic PA503W is a great option for those on a budget but still need a bright and clear projector. It has good connectivity options and a lightweight design. Perfect for small businesses and home offices.