$499 | Excellent macro lens with image stabilization, producing sharp and clear images with beautiful background blur.Buy Now
The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens is a versatile lens that delivers excellent performance. It is ideal for macro photographers who need a lens that can capture fine details with precision.
Amazon: (180 ratings) 4.8/5
B&H Photo: (35 ratings) 4.8/5
Best Buy: (12 ratings) 4.7/5
Walmart: (8 ratings) 4.4/5
4.8/5 (235 ratings)
Focal Length: 105mm
Lens Mount: Canon EF, Nikon F, Sigma SA
Minimum Aperture: f/22
Minimum Focus Distance: 12.3" / 31.24 cm
Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:1
Filter Thread: 62mm
Dimensions (DxL): 78 x 126 mm / 3.07 x 4.96 in
Weight: 725g / 1.6 lb.
1. Excellent image quality: The Sigma 105mm F2.8 delivers sharp and detailed images, even when shooting in low light conditions.
2. Optical Stabilization: The lens has an Optical Stabilization system that helps to reduce camera shake, ensuring that images are sharp and clear.
3. Solid Build Quality: The lens is well-built and durable, making it suitable for outdoor use.
1. Heavy: The lens is heavy, which can be uncomfortable to carry for extended periods.
2. Expensive: The Sigma 105mm F2.8 is quite expensive, which may be a dealbreaker for some customers.
3. No weather sealing: The lack of weather sealing may be problematic for those who shoot in harsh weather conditions.
1. "The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro is a lens that delivers crisp and clear images. Its optical stabilization system ensures that images are sharp and detailed, even when shooting in low light conditions." - Digital Trends
2. "The Sigma 105mm F2.8 is a perfect macro lens that is ideal for those who need to capture fine details with precision. Its autofocus system is fast, accurate, and provides excellent results." - Photography Life
The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens is an excellent lens that delivers exceptional performance. Its image quality is top-notch, and its optical stabilization system ensures that images are sharp and detailed, even in low light conditions. Although it is quite expensive and heavy, it is still worth the investment for macro photographers who need a lens that can capture fine details with precision. The lens is perfect for those who shoot portraits, landscapes, and macro photography. Overall, we highly recommend this lens.