The Fujifilm X100V is a highly versatile compact camera with highly advanced features that make it an excellent camera for photography enthusiasts. Its sleek yet retro design, built-in electronic viewfinder, advanced autofocus system, and high-quality F2.0 lens make it an excellent option for street, landscape, and portrait photography.
• Amazon: 4.8 (186 ratings)
• Best Buy: 4.9 (56 ratings)
• BH Photo: 4.9 (54 ratings)
4.9/5 (296 ratings)
• Dimensions: 5.04 x 2.94 x 2.09 inches (128 x 75 x 53 mm)
• Weight: 1.05 lb (478 g)
• Sensor: 26.1 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
• Lens: 23mm F2.0 fixed lens (equivalent to 35mm)
• ISO range: 160-12800 (expandable to 80-51200)
• Autofocus: 425 autofocus points, hybrid AF system
• Video: 4K video recording at 30fps, Full HD at 120fps
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
• Battery life: Approximately 350 shots per charge
- Image Quality - The Fujifilm X100V takes high-quality images with a 26.1-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor.
- Design - The camera's sleek design with retro features and feels premium in the hands.
- Hybrid Autofocus System - The 425 phase-detection autofocus points and contrast-detection autofocus system work together to provide fast and accurate focusing.
- High-Quality Lens - The 23mm f/2.0 fixed lens produces razor-sharp images with remarkable clarity and detail.
- Advanced Features - The camera has a host of advanced features, including 4K video recording, improved battery life, and wireless connectivity options.
- Limited Zoom Capability - The fixed 23mm lens is not versatile when it comes to zooming, making it better suited for street and portrait photography.
- Limited Lens Control - The camera's lens is not detachable or interchangeable, offering little customization.
- Price - The Fujifilm X100V camera is expensive, making it out of range for some budgets.
- Battery Life - The camera's battery life could be improved, especially for photographers who need longer shooting sessions.
- Limited Touchscreen - The camera has a limited touchscreen interface that may not provide users with a satisfactory experience.
Photography enthusiasts looking for a versatile and high-performing compact camera should consider investing in the Fujifilm X100V. The camera offers impressive image quality, autofocus performance, and advanced features that cater to a wide range of photographic needs. Although it may come at a steep price, the camera's design, lens quality, and improved features make it a worthwhile investment for serious photographers.
Perfect for: Photography enthusiasts looking for a high-quality compact camera with excellent performance.
- Sony RX100 VII ($1,198): The Sony RX100 VII is another compact camera that features a 1-inch sensor, a 24-200mm zoom lens, and 4K video capabilities.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III ($899): The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III is a compact camera that features a 20.1-megapixel sensor, a 24-120mm zoom lens, and 4K video capabilities.
- Fujifilm X-T30 ($899): The Fujifilm X-T30 is a more affordable option that features a 26.1-megapixel sensor, interchangeable lenses, and 4K video capabilities. It's a better choice for those who prefer a more versatile camera system.